Pensum is a registered insurance and fund brokerage, registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and under the supervision of Finansinspektionen, Sweden’s financial supervisory authority. Pensum Asset Management is under supervision by the supervisory authorities of Luxembourg (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur de Financier – CSSF), Sweden (Finansinspektionen) and Norway (Finanstilsynet).
Please contact us if you have questions, or if you feel that you are not fully satisfied with our services.
Pensum Asset Management is under supervision by the supervisory authorities of Luxembourg (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur de Financier – CSSF), Sweden (Finansinspektionen) and Norway (Finanstilsynet).
Investment Services, VPHL. § 2-1 (1) – NUF
- No. 1 reception and transmission of orders on behalf of clients in connection with one or more financial instruments as defined in § 2-2.
- No. 2 execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- No. 4 active management of investors’ portfolios of financial instruments on an individual basis and authorized by the investor.
- No. 5 investment advice as defined in § 2-4 first paragraph.
Associated services, VPHL. § 2-1 (2) – NUF
- No. 1 storage and management of financial instruments.
- No. 2 credit.
- No. 3 advice to undertakings on capital structure, industrial strategy and related matters and advice and services relating to mergers and acquisitions.
- No. 4 services related to foreign exchange operations when these take place in connection with the provision of investment services as defined in the first paragraph.
- No. 5 preparation and dissemination of investment recommendations, financial analyzes and other forms of general recommendations relating to transactions in financial instruments.
- No. 7 services relating to underlying commodity derivatives and derivatives as defined in § 2-2 subsection. 5, when these services are linked to investment or ancillary services mentioned in this provision.
Nominee (nominee) Norwegian owner registries
The license authorizes the following:
- Equities (incl. PCCs and foreign equities), Public Limited Companies Act § 4-10 and the Securities Register Act § 03.06
- Shares in Norwegian mutual funds, mutual fund regulations § 13-2, cf. Securities Trading Act § 4-10, and the Securities Register Act § 6-3
- Other Financial instruments (excluding shares and Norwegian mutual funds), Securities Registry Act § 6-3
Read more about Pensum at Finanstilsynet here.
- Receipt and transmission of orders in relation to financial instruments
- Foreign exchange services in connection with investment services
- Investment Advice
- Safekeeping of financial instruments for the client as well as cash
- Coaching and advice and services relating to mergers & acquisitions
- Investment Service mm for embedded derivatives in investment services
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients
- Payment of credit to the inhabitants of transactions in financial instruments
- Investment research and financial analysis & gen recom financial instruments
Read more about Pensum asset management at Finansinspektionen here.
- Pensum insurance mediation
- Non-life insurance in all classes (indirectly)
- Mediation of fund units, insurance agents / brokers
- Insurance of all life insurance classes (direct) insurance mediation.
- Insurance in all life insurance classes (indirectly)
- Investment advice about mutual funds, insurance brokers
- Insurance of all life insurance classes (directly o indirectly)
- Insurance in all non-life insurance classes (directly o indirectly)
- Insurance in all non-life insurance classes (direct)
- Cross-border trade
Read more about Pensum AB at Finansinspektionen here.
Pensum Corporate Finance, 556th